- MYSTICISMTime to be announced.St Augustine CollegeTime to be announced.St Augustine College, 53 Ley Rd, Victory Park, Randburg, 2195, South AfricaThe aim of this module is, firstly, to analyse the phenomenon of mysticism in general and Christian mysticism in particular and, secondly, to discuss the philosophical and methodological issues in the study of mysticism.
- INTRODUCTION TO ETHICS AND ETHICAL DECISION MAKING FOR ACCOUNTANTSOnline Self-Paced CourseSt Augustine CollegeOnline Self-Paced CourseSt Augustine College, 53 Ley Rd, Victory Park, Randburg, 2195, South AfricaThis course covers the many challenges both ethical and other, for those who work withing the accountancy industry. The course provides a basis for the identification and discussion of some of these challenges, as well as for differentiating ethical issues and challenges from the non-ethical.
- AN INTRODUCTION TO CHRISTIAN ICONOGRAPHYOn Request (Minimum of 5 People)St Augustine CollegeOn Request (Minimum of 5 People)St Augustine College, 53 Ley Rd, Victory Park, Randburg, 2195, South AfricaThis module covers a broad scope of iconographic theology and history, following the Christian image from its birth to the modern period, then takes a look at the Renaissance, the decline of the Byzantine icon, and, finally, contemporary revival.
- ECUMENICAL PREACHING COURSETime to be announced.53 Ley RdTime to be announced.53 Ley Rd, 53 Ley Rd, Victory Park, Randburg, 2195, South AfricaThe Ecumenical Preaching Course is the fruit of an ongoing collaboration between the Theology Department at St Augustine College (Roman Catholic) and a number of other Christian church leaders, preachers and academics, including Anglicans, Presbyterians, Methodists, Baptists, Dutch-Reformed, Penteco
- HUMAN SEXUALITY AND GENDERMon, Jun 29St Augustine College of South Africa