St Augustine Papers Vol 12 Part 2 2011
- Tlhagale, B. “An African Perspective”.
- Magesa, L. “Faith in the Face of Secularism – The Resilience of a Besieged Spirituality: African Religion in an Age of Secularisation.”
- Egan, A. ”Moral Theological approaches to Religious Engagement with the public square in the light of secularisation”.
- Smurthwaite, M. “Patience and its implications for ethical leadership of organisations”.
- Scholtz, F. Book Review: “Is this seat taken?”
- Hadebe, N. Book Review: Tradition fixed and mobile – essays in honour of Rev Prof Rodney Moss.