Bachelor of Theology (Honours)
Application and Brochures
Thank you for your interest in our Bachelor of Theology (Honours) degree. Below is some more information about the course as well as the minimum requirements.
Our Bachelor of Theology Honours degree is conducted as a combination of coursework and research. Candidates are required to attend four teaching weeks per year in January, April, July and October. At present these teaching weeks are conducted online. Once the four coursework modules are completed, candidates then proceed to research and write a research paper of 10 000 words that forms the last part of the fulfilment of the degree.
The minimum requirements for the degree are:
1. A Bachelor of Theology degree at NQF level 7
2. A minimum average of 65% for the Bachelor of Theology degree
Please let me have the following documentation:
1. Copy of your ID or Passport
2. Copy of your Matric or school leaving certificate
3. Copies of your Bachelor of Theology certificate
4. Copies of your Bachelor of Theology academic record
5. SAQA verification letter (if applicable, see below)
6. Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee found on the application
Please note: Candidates who obtained their qualifications outside of South Africa are required to obtain a verification letter from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). They will verify the degree(s) and issue a verification letter that must accompany your application.
The cost per module for 2023 is R9000 (excluding textbooks) and is payable before the start of a module. No bursaries are available for postgraduate studies, and candidates are encouraged to find their own financing.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any queries.