TERTIARY QUALIFICATIONS ACCREDITATION SPECIALIST
St Augustine seeks to appoint a suitably qualified experienced person as Accreditation Specialist on a part time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Substantial experience in curriculum development and qualification design within an academic institution at tertiary level.
- In depth experience with the qualifications accreditation process with DHET (Department of Higher Education and Training), SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) and CHE (Council on Higher Education) and SACE (South African Council of Educators).
Applicants must possess or demonstrate the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a tertiary level in this field.
- High skill levels in planning and organising.
- High proficiency in MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook and online platforms.
- Good writing and spoken competency in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal and communicate professionally with academics, internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven administrative skills.
- Attention to detail with a high accuracy orientation.
- Proactive, with a creative approach to problem analysis and problem solving.
- The ability to work as part of team.
- Initiative and ability to follow up and complete tasks accurately and according to deadline.
- Driver’s license and own transport as the incumbent may be required to travel.
Salary range will depend on qualifications and experience.
Closing date: 20 March 2019
Please send your submission to Lynn Pretorius at firstname.lastname@example.org